If you are an accounting or bookkeeping practice owner who is looking to scale their business whilst working fewer hours, earning more money, and having more choices in life, then you are on the right website.
The Wize Guys, Brenton Ward, Jamie Johns, and Ed Chan share their insights about the need for a discovery session for every accounting practice.
As Ed has been through many, if not all, of the challenges you have faced in growing your accounting business. Typically, we go into business to earn more money, and have more time and freedom only to find our reality is the exact opposite. We work more hours than we ever have, spend more time away from our family and if we were to divide the money, we earn by the time we spend earning it, it is little and not a good return on investment.
Find out how to ensure that you are not a prisoner in your own business, Ed and Jamie will give a thorough outline on how you can start to design or redesign your business to achieve the ROI of your end goals.
Here are some of the facts that you will learn from this audio:
- What are discovery sessions?
- How to determine the pains and challenges in your practice
- The power of retirement investments
- Why you should start to invest in businesses
- Why is it that Warren Buffett invests in a direct business and what his 4 criteria are for investing?
- Comparing the ROI of your business vs the share market vs property investment
- How to identify your capital value, passive income, and ROI
- Why you should start to build something
- The importance of having the right mindset
- The journey from self-employed > business > investment
- What are the questions to ask in a discovery call
- Which is a better business model: partnership vs corporation
- Key takeaways on why you should start your own discovery calls
Head over to this link to listen to The Wize Guys Podcast: https://thewizeguys.buzzsprout.com
Download the full transcript here.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you grow your Accounting or Bookkeeping business:
- Grab a free copy of our book – Accountants 20-Hour Workweek
It’s the blueprint to structure, staff and scale your firm whilst dramatically reducing your work hours. — Click Here
- Join the Wize WaterCooler and connect with other Accountants who are scaling too
It’s our new Facebook community where business-minded Accountants and Bookkeepers learn to build a firm that runs without them. — Click Here
- Join our new WizePulse Implementation Program
We’re putting together a new mentoring case study group this month. If you’d like to get the plan, tools and advice from the Wize Mentors to scale your firm… just send us a message with the word “Pulse” – Click Here
- Work with the Wize Guys privately
If you’d like to work directly with the Wize Mentor team to take you from stuck to scale…just send us a message with the word “Growth”… tell us a little about your firm and what you’d like help with, and we’ll get you all the details! – Click Here