If you are an accounting or bookkeeping practice owner who is looking to scale their business whilst working fewer hours, earning more money, and having more choices in life, then you are on the right website.
The Wize Guys, Brenton Ward with Jamie Johns, and Ed Chan discuss workflow scheduling and how to plot work for the next few months.
If you just wait for work to come in, you will tend to become overwhelmed, stress your staff out and frustrate your clients. You have a choice to just sit there and wait for the work to come in or take control of the situation and lead. If you want to become a good leader, it is important to plan out the next 12 months based on the capacity planner of your firm.
Here are some of the facts that you will learn from this audio:
- Understanding the concept of work scheduling
- Why leading is important
- How capacity levels can affect productivity
- How to deal with clients’ work
- The importance of sending out letters
- The 80-20 rule in work scheduling
- How to schedule workflow
- Why you should educate clients
- The importance of managing work schedules based on capacity
- How helpful are the workflow scheduling tools
- Why bookkeeping is more self-driven with deadlines
- How to handle budget and forecast strategies with clients
- Building Capacity vs Advertising
- How to balance on and off marketing
- Tips for encouraging clients to come in
- What you measure is what you can manage
- How to plan out your capacity
Head over to this link to listen to The Wize Guys Podcast: https://thewizeguys.buzzsprout.com
Download the full transcript here.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you grow your Accounting or Bookkeeping business:
- Grab a free copy of our book – Accountants 20-Hour Workweek
It’s the blueprint to structure, staff and scale your firm whilst dramatically reducing your work hours. — Click Here
- Join the Wize WaterCooler and connect with other Accountants who are scaling too
It’s our new Facebook community where business-minded Accountants and Bookkeepers learn to build a firm that runs without them. — Click Here
- Join our new WizePulse Implementation Program
We’re putting together a new mentoring case study group this month. If you’d like to get the plan, tools and advice from the Wize Mentors to scale your firm… just send us a message with the word “Pulse” – Click Here
- Work with the Wize Guys privately
If you’d like to work directly with the Wize Mentor team to take you from stuck to scale…just send us a message with the word “Growth”… tell us a little about your firm and what you’d like help with, and we’ll get you all the details! – Click Here