If you are an accounting or bookkeeping practice owner who is looking to scale their business whilst working fewer hours, earning more money, and having more choices in life, then you are on the right website.
The Wize Guys, Ed Chan with Wize Mentors, Thomas Sphabmixay, and Timothy Causbrook discuss how having a referral program in place increases the chances of getting quality referrals and keeping the business of these clients. They also shared insight on understanding Quad activities and how tracking client NPS as part of the Fab5 KPIs can also lead to a much more streamlined referral system.
Find out how a solid referral program and the system can help your accounting practice scale up.
Here are some of the facts that you will learn from this audio:
- How to implement a referral process
- Why referrals are the most efficient way to leverage
- The importance of client service and communication
- What is the ideal time to respond to clients
- Understanding the service industry
- How to create client communication policies
- Why client approval meetings are essential
- Tips for giving value to clients
- The positive impact of having your clients involved
- Understanding the emotional bank account
- How to build a solid referral system
- The biggest challenge with referrals
- How habits can affect leading
- The importance of being patient
- Why you should know your team member’s full potential
- How to build a referral strategy
- Understanding the different concepts of quad activities
- Why the first year is all about investment
- The importance of having the right mindset
- Best strategies and attitudes to make your team ready
- How client tracking can boost referrals
- Why it is more expensive to win a new client than your existing client
- How to take action
Head over to this link to listen to The Wize Guys Podcast: https://thewizeguys.buzzsprout.com
Download the full transcript here.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you grow your Accounting or Bookkeeping business:
- Grab a free copy of our book – Accountants 20-Hour Workweek
It’s the blueprint to structure, staff and scale your firm whilst dramatically reducing your work hours.
- Join the Wize WaterCooler and connect with other Accountants who are scaling too
It’s our new Facebook community where business-minded Accountants and Bookkeepers learn to build a firm that runs without them. — Click Here
- Join our new WizePulse Implementation Program
We’re putting together a new mentoring case study group this month. If you’d like to get the plan, tools and advice from the Wize Mentors to scale your firm… just send us a message with the word “Pulse” – Click Here
- Work with the Wize Guys privately
If you’d like to work directly with the Wize Mentor team to take you from stuck to scale…just send us a message with the word “Growth”… tell us a little about your firm and what you’d like help with, and we’ll get you all the details! – Click Here